Monday 30 April 2012

Cool Living Room Storage Cube

Well the blogs set up now but I couldn't resist posting one more post...


I absolutely love this cool little living room storage cube. It looks like a great way to hold all your remotes and magazines without having them all piled up on the coffee table. The pull out tray for your cuppa is also very clever so you won't have ring marks on the top of the unit. Having it on wheels means it is also nice and easy to move around the room if you move from seat to seat.

I only found the picture and couldn't find the site it's available from so if you know leave a comment below.

Right that really is the last post for now, I'm going to check out these wardrobes with sliding doors that I'm looking at for the bedroom.

Till next time,
David


No comments:

Post a Comment