Monday 18 June 2012

What's in a Wardrobe? - Celebrity Shoes

Whilst most of us make do with our simple wardrobes with sliding doors or swing doors, celebrities of course have very different places to store all their clothes.


I'm a bit of a fan of celebrities and you can often find me with my face buried in a gossip magazine. I thought I'd take a look around the net and see if I could find any articles about the insides of celebrities wardrobes. Of course I was met with pictures of gigantic walk in wardrobes, the size of which some people could happily live in. I came across De Fashion Babbles with a article featuring top celebs including X Factor USA judge Paula Abdul, Eva Longoria and Mariah Carey. Check out this picture of Paula in her massive wardrobe complete with many, mnay pairs of shoes.


So do you have so many items of clothing you could do with a walk in wardrobe or is your small everyday wardrobe enough for your needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment